Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Writing

When I’m bored I sit and write
Something serious or something light
I write about things that matter to me
Which I’m sure you all can see
Sometimes I write an article or two
If I’m in the mood, I’ll write poetry too.

Writing is fun, it relieves your stress
And saves your mind from becoming a mess
The things I write might be different everyday
But I really like it that way
Because with out variety, life gets boring
And when that happens, I start snoring

So next time, you feel full of emotion
Type or write and get those thoughts in motion
The moral that I am trying to convey
Is that writing is a very beneficial way
To brighten each and every day

So write, my friends, write from the heart
Now is a good time to start
Just be careful that it’s Halal you write
And it’s not something that will start a fight
Because the angels record our every deed
Every word we write and every word we read

Happy Writing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mashallah its an excellent poem on writting. May Allah (swt) increase you in knowledge.

Anonymous said...

I have seen many people who write
Things which truly are a readers delight..
But very few are those who write to reflect
Those things in life which people somehow neglect

Masha Allah, you are gifted! And, this place needs to be updated..