Wednesday, June 19, 2013

New website launched - closing of this blog

As Salaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah

Alhamdulillah, all praise is due to Allah who takes people from strength to strength and helps us in ways we never imagined.

When I began this blog four years ago, I never realized how much Khair people will take from it. Over time, I got busy with other projects and was not able to dedicate much time to this blog.

Alhamdulillah, now I have great news that my Official Website (www.abumuawiyah.com) launched this week and all my blogposts from this blog have been transferred to that website.

As a result, I am officially closing this blog and any future posts will be posted directly to my new website.

May Allah make it a successful means of Dawah, and a source of Ajar, for all involved in it.
Thank you for your support and encouragement over the past few years
Was Salaam.


No comments: